Our aim is to provide a safe and secure browsing experience for our customers and visitors and any concerns should be addressed to us by using the contact us page on our website.
Collecting visitor information
If you participate, subscribe or browse our website, we may collect data that allows us to understand what your needs and wants are, how you use our site and how we can improve the relevance and experience on the site. We currently collect the following type of information:
- Browsing statistics using Google Analytics software and other credible 3rd party software. We use analytics to analyze how visitors find us and use our websites. This helps us when trying to improve the overall site experience and performance taking into account users location, navigation preferences etc.
- Personal – via our various fill-in contact and/or registration forms, live chat application and/or existing customer portals. We may use the information you provide us with to notify you about changes to the Website or products, services or promotions that we think you might find of interest.
Ensuring privacy is maintained
We endeavor to ensure that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorized access. We have security measures in place to protect your information which we monitor regularly. Please be aware that if you disclose information on chat areas, your Profile page, comment areas, forums or other public services it may be possible for other people to use this information. We are not responsible for the disclosure of any information you post in this way or where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so.
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without consent, except where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. We may disclose details about use of the Website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified. We compile anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies. We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of our business.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to originating website on each subsequent visit so that they can recognize you and remember things like personalized details or user preferences. Cookies are useful because they improve your overall experience and are referred to as session or persistent cookies:
- Session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. On ZeroOne IT Services, LLC.’s Websites this may apply to live-chat forms.
- Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated. On ZeroOne IT Services, LLC.’s Websites this may apply to existing customer portals and or fill-in forms.
1. ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies – allow running our website. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. The information gathered by these cookies cannot be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
2. Functional cookies – allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised which means we can’t identify you personally. We use these types of cookies to improve your experience – remembering your preferences, settings, username. These cookies are mostly applicable to existing customer portals.
4. Other third party cookies
Please note that on some pages of our websites you may notice that cookies have been set that are not related to ZeroOne IT Services, LLC. or our authorized service providers. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Facebook, these service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. These anonymous cookies may be set by that third party to track the success of their application or to customize their application to you. ZeroOne IT Services, LLC. does not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the way that cookies work, as cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies
You have full control over the browser you use to navigate the internet, and may at any time use your browser settings to take control over the cookies you have got by disabling or enabling or deleting them individually or altogether. Should you set your browser to not accept cookies altogether, you may find that many websites will not function properly or at all. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, but will slow down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control that you can use: prevent just third party cookies being deployed, effectively opting out of behavioural advertising, blocking specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie. In order to manage your cookies, please see the links below:
Web Beacons and URL tracking
We may use web beacons and track URL’s, as part of our email communications and website analyses. Web beacons on web pages and or email communications enable us to see that an email message was successfully delivered and read, counting users who access a website or page. Tracked URLs will count the amount of clicks on a web page. This allows us to edit the site according to the popularity of the resources, pages you read. Web beacons, cannot be disabled individually, however by preventing cookies being used on your computer, you can prevent web beacons from tracking activity.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way we use data, please email us via the contact us page on our website.